Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sean's Dawn

by Sean

Hello everybody, my name is Sean (pronounced Chone), and I'm glad to be here.

I'm a Leo, born in the year of the dragon, and my hobbies are sleeping, eating, staring into Mom and Daddy's eyes, and being picked on (literally) by Miles.

No, I was not named after the player who made the last out of Felix's perfect game, nor the M's Figgins.

I recently had a stay in the hospital, as the doctors made me come out of Mommy to meet Daddy and Miles. Here are some pictures:







Daddy and Mom recreated the photos (1, 2) they took with Miles when they went home with him. It was bright, and I'm not talking about how smart it was.



Here's my recreation of Miles' first ride in his car seat. I'm told it looks a lot like his, except I'm not screaming.



It's a bit colder, brighter, quieter, louder, and hungrier out here, but I think I just might like it.

₰ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: