Wow!
Lots of holidays this time of year!
I've already visited Santa three times (when's that guy done hanging around the malls?), there was Thanksgiving and Halloween, and I've had 3 birthdays over the last 3 months!
Here are pictures from my two-month birthday, back in October. We hung out in Miles' room at Randall Children's Hospital, and all of the nurses fawned over me:
On Daddy's 35th birthday, I turned 3 months old. I was pretty excited to share my birthday with someone as cool as him.
You can't really tell, but I even wore my Mariners' track suit for him:
And, believe it or not, a month after that, I turned 4 months! Now both Miles and I are four.
Some people say I look like Miles; others don't. Mom mixes up our names all the time, so I'm assuming we at least look like brothers.
What do you think?
All of these holidays have been fun, but I'm pretty tired of the pictures. If you don't step away right now, I'll eat the camera too:
I sure hope this holiday season continues past the end of the world on Friday! See you on the flip side.
₰
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: