Tuesday was a huge day!
We had an invasion. A big white thing squeezed through the red chimney and emerged to join us in our home.
That's right: I got my first tooth!
Unfortunately, I got it too late to show it off in my Santa pictures:


We spent last weekend in Seattle with Grandma Carolyn, Grandpa Greg, Uncle Tristan, and Aunt Linda. I tried to tell them my tooth was coming soon, but they just kept trying to make me giggle and kept giving me presents. I soon learned that's how we celebrate new teeth.
The Eve before I got my tooth, we went over to Grandma Patty and Grandpa John's house and saw Uncle Jack and Great Uncle JJ.
Grandpa read us "Goin' on a Bear Hunt." I wasn't scared.
Miles opened up some presents (I'm still not sure why he gets presents to celebrate my tooth):
That night, while we were asleep, the Tooth Fairy came and brought us presents in socks!
I watched on as Miles opened my presents:
The tooth fairy brought me a pacifier with teeth!
And Miles got some more presents of his own:
I can't wait until I get my 2nd tooth! More presents!!! Now I understand that song: "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"
We also had another big first this month. My first snow! Miles and I had fun going on a snowy walk with Mom.
₰
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: