Sunday, February 3, 2013

Seniority Has Its Privileges

by Sean

I'm older than Miles now!
That's right, I'm 5, and he's only 4!





Now that I'm older than him, I get to supervise while Miles plays:



I guess being five months old is where it's at, because a couple days later Mom and Daddy let me try copying them at the dinner table (actually, "dinner floor" is more accurate) with my first food. Here's my first bite:



I thought about it a bit:



As the taste spread around my tongue, I wasn't sure what to think:



Then I decided I was crazy for food!



More please - in the mouth!



See, I have teeth to feed:



Afterwards, Mom cleaned me up good, and we posed as a family for more photos:





If we have to take pictures every time I eat, maybe I'll stick to nursing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: