Over the last 2 months, I've turned 10 and 11!
Here's proof:
Of course, you know what Lost Lake pictures mean, right? Yeah...another post about Lost Lake is coming - "soon."
In the meantime, I have some bad news to report. Apparently, baseball teams I'm rooting for can lose.
Tuesday, we went to the Hops/Hawks game for Jerseys stuck in customs Day, and the alliteration made it hard for me to know whom to help to win.
Thus, after 8 innings of indecision, I let the Hawks score 3 in the 9th, and the Hops lost!
Of course, I always root for Barley, the Hops' mascot:
To be honest, I also struggled to not root for the Hawks' outfielders.
See, the center fielder spelled his awesome name in Daddy's 3rd favorite way (after mine and Chone):
The left fielder had simply awesome hair
And, along with the right fielder, the three of them essentially did a synchronized jump on their skateboards!
And you know what that means - I was as excited as Robin Sparkles on her sweet 16th.
I can't wait till I turn 12! Maybe I'll get a cool graffiti coat!
₰
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: