Friday, August 16, 2013

They Say It's My Birthday...

by Sean

...Do do do do do do do do

Man those Beatles were lyrical geniuses (or is it genii (and what's the plural of Genie?)?)!

Last Friday, I was surprised to find out it was my birthday!



I'm 1!



And that means 2 things:

1) 1-year photos:







2) And a party with cupcakes:











After cupcakes, I got my favorite dessert: my right index and middle fingers!!!



And, oh yeah, I got a few presents:





Miles got me a puppet:







For some reason, when Mom controls it, the mermaid doesn't attack me as much:



So, now that I'm 1, there's a lot more (other than cupcakes) that I can legally eat:



[ed note: Most doctors will tell you that popcorn and peanuts are not toddler foods. However, if they are covered in caramel and prizes, we say it's okay!]

But, best of all, this means is I don't have to take monthly pictures any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: