Friday, October 25, 2013

Cinco de Miles

by Miles



Last year, my birthday was pretty awesome. This year, my birthday was pretty awesome. I'm sensing a trend, and I'm thinking about declaring every day my birthday. Who will second the motion?

This year, I had fun teaching my friends how to do Trump hair:



We played pin the caboose on the train, and somehow I lost even though I cheated and looked under the mask:



We had some Dancy Dance time:



I made a cupcake mess and gave mom my best "what'cha gonna do about it?" look:



Did you know you get Spidey Sense when you turn 5?



And since it was my birthday, I even got to jump on my bed!



I got my favorite thing ever for breakfast: A Rainbow!



Then we went golfing.

My Caddy (not like Macklemore's new song, with the video featuring Sir Mix-a-Lot and scenes at Dick's):



Look at that follow-through! Who says you need to keep your head down to crush the putt?



I used my Spidey Sense and warned Daddy just in time about a falling golf ball:



I got a hole in 11!



Is this the 12th hole?



After watching a few holes, Daddy offered some pointers:



Look how much better my form got:



I've gotten so big!



And golf balls are so small:



I wrapped up my birthday celebration with cards and presents. Wahoo!



My favorite Irish reptile: Craic-O'Miles



Sean was pretty excited to see what new toys he can eat:



I got another face train! Charlie and Hiro have been having non-stop races ever since:



I also got a special birthday crown at school. Here I am perfecting my princely stare:





[Note from Sean]
Next time, the party will be all mine, I tell you, miiiiine! ...that is, once I get out of this blasted swinging chair contraption!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: