Monday, November 4, 2013

What Does the Sean Say?

by Miles

Sean decided he wanted to be a fox for Halloween so I took a trip to the Children's Museum to see if Dora and Boots could help us find out what the fox says. Dora sent me on a quest:



Come on, vamanos!
First, Sean and I had to find our way through the Giant Hay Maze:



Sean and I split up to find the way out faster:



Sean was the first to spy the exit:



Then he came back and showed me the way:



Next I had to climb over a high tower:



Then we took our parents for a hay ride on a tractor to the pumpkin patch:

 

After we said "thank you" and "good-bye" to the tractor, we set off to look for the Great Pumpkin:



I showed Daddy how to find our way through the pumpkin patch:



While we looked for the Great Pumpkin, we gave Mom and Daddy (and the reader: YOU) a quest of your own: play this year's edition of Where's Miles (past years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) and Where's Sean (2012):



I found Sean! Did you?



Sean searched high and (mostly) low for the Great Pumpkin:



Sean found the biggest pumpkin he could carry, so he was pretty sure it was the Great Pumpkin:





But when I told him it wasn't great enough, he dropped it:



I thought maybe by disguising myself as the Headless Horseman, the Great Pumpkin might reveal himself to me:



That didn't work, so I disguised myself as a loving brother, and offered Sean a replacement for his earlier loss:



It just so happens, I'm like any other big brother:



[commercial break]
In our next episode, Miles and Sean pick out Xmas trees:





[back from commercial]

After not finding the Great Pumpkin anywhere, we picked out some not-quite-as-great pumpkins to take home:













Once again, this year, we couldn't find the Great Pumpkin anywhere - but somehow, Dora, Boots, and Map let us go to the next adventure - maybe we found it and just didn't realize it - have you seen it?



Next, to escape from the pumpkin patch, we had to disguise ourselves as our favorite farm animals:



What, a Tiger's not a farm animal?
Then, how about these:





Whew, we escaped!
Sean decided to take a nap to recharge. I entrusted him to keep the pumpkin safe, just like I did when I was his age.



Dora said the next step was to make a Jack O' Lantern:

I showed Sean how to dig out the pumpkin guts:



Then we made magic spells in the orange cauldron! Wha-ha-ha!



The spells made me silly; good thing Sean was there to help me finish:



Finally, Dora sent us on a final quest for candy.

Sean put on his fox costume:



But when we left home, he still didn't know what to say, so he just smiled:



And smiled:



And smiled:



And smiled:



Thinking I might unleash my amazing C3PO translation powers to speak fox, I dressed up as a robot:



But it didn't help. I still didn't know...



...What does the fox say?



We went to the neighbors to ask:



And walked around the whole neighborhood looking for the answer:







But all we got was candy treats!
Yay!





We got enough treats from our neighbors to take them back to Dora to get the answer:



When we got back to Dora, she told us to turn around and look across the room, and there it was:



"Heh-heh-heh" That's it!?
Sean wasn't impressed. Next year he's just going to be a monster:



I can tell him what they say: ROAR!



What an adventure!



See you next year!





P.S. Heh-heh-heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: