Friday, December 6, 2013

Brrr...

by Miles

We got snow this morning, and the next week's supposed to continue to be really freezing.

While the snow is fun, the cold really makes me miss summer, so here are some park highlights from this past summer.

The Volcano park in Wilsonville is one of my new favorites:



Obviously, the highlight is the super-slide:







Wheeee!



But there's also two cool climbing walls:





And I liked the balance beam too:



I also tried the spiderweb, the 4-person teeter-totter, and the swings, and all that really wore me out.

Of course, you know how 4-year olds naturally keep cool, right?



Bet you weren't expecting that!



Another of my new favorite parks is the Beaverton Pirate Park (a.k.a. the Bethany Meadows Park):



I made Sean walk the plank, and he loved it:



Finally, we went to the Fanno Creek Park, where my monkey-like climbing prowess couldn't be stopped!

Here's the monkey-like:



And the climbing prowess:



...And I won't stop:



I also gave Baby Jaguar a ride on the swing:





Wheeee!



I feel warmer now that I'm thinking about fun in the sun; do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: