Miles, I noticed you got a quick Christmas post up, but you left out one important detail: Christmas! I guess it's up to me to cover that for our readers.
Christmas Eve, we went to Bear and Pa's for our annual dinner. Uncle JJ and Uncle Jack were there, along with our friends Ruth and Holly.
Uncle JJ knows the way straight to our hearts is with goldfish and cameras:
Uncle Jack knows our love of stuffed animals, books, and music:
Miles amused everyone with his awesome knock-knock jokes:

While I fixed the train:

It was an awesome night, and when we got home we put out cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer:

The next morning we rushed out to see what was in our stockings:

I was pretty stoked about my goodies:
Don't tell Miles, but my car is faster than his!
We moved onto presents, helping each other out with unwrapping:


Even Eagle Eye got in on the fun:
We inspected our presents:


And we posed in front of the tree with some of our goodies:

Best of all, we got some more time with Bear and Pa!
As Miles told Mom and Daddy, Christmas was so fun we should have it every month!
I agree!
₰
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: