Whoa! Life on the outside sure comes at you fast!
Saturday, Mom and I got evicted from our room, and had to go to a new place called "home."
I sure hope it's temporary, because it's nowhere near as relaxing as our last residence (and I haven't seen a single nurse in over 48 hours)!
You see, not only is "home" nurse-free, but it's also full of "brothers."
You see, brothers act all nice and sweet all the time, but they're also really loud and confusing.
First of all, Miles loves to call me Eagle Eye, but for Sunday, he called me Hawkeye for some reason.
Mom keeps calling me Sea-Ryan (with the prefix pronounced, "Shaw-").
Daddy still insists on calling me Searman Earl Chancellor Heberlein XII (again, the start of "Searman" is pronounced the same as "Sean").
Sean's the only one who correctly calls me Ryan. Thanks Bro.
Yesterday, Miles and Sean threw me a party, with a Seattle Seahawks theme (I'm pretty sure that's pronounced "She-attle She-Hawks").
We had balloons (for some reason, the Patriots one didn't float like the Seahawks one) and BBQ pig skin (a.k.a pork). My new favorite food is Skittles (but not the nasty green apple ones)!
The game didn't turn out quite the way we'd hoped (which means Daddy has already transitioned to calling me Felix Robinson Kuma Heberlein), but I had fun watching it with my family.
ʁ
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: