Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy First Mother's Day!

by Sean

It's Mom and my first Mother's Day, so I got her some tulips!











Well, that was lots of fun Mom, but I think I see Miles headed this way to celebrate with us:



Because Miles is older, and more experienced, he had other good ideas for gifts for Mom:

Like shoes...



...Go Ducks Go!...



...a big fan for hot summer days...



...more tulips...



...an I heart you photo...



...and, of course, Daddy kisses:



As boys are wont to do, while trying to get another present for Mom, we may have gotten into a bit of trouble.

We went with Daddy to get a tractor for Mom, so we could have a parade:



How about the green one, behind me:



No, not the brown one, Miles. Moms don't like brown:



Much better:



Miles couldn't get it started, so Daddy helped him:



And we started driving it home for Mom:



That's when it happened!

Miles told me not to push the button:



But I pushed it anyways:



Uh oh:



I shrunk!!!



Miles, help, down here:



Then, you came to my rescue Mom!

You shrunk yourself too:



Then you explained, to make us bigger, Daddy and Miles have to be really silly.

So, as engineers are wont to do, first they had a meeting to discuss the pros and cons of different approaches to optimize their silliness-factor:



Then Miles tried bump-walking:



And, Daddy showed him how to bump-walk sillier:



But, that wasn't good enough, so they sillied harder:



Still not silly enough!

Miles, you try being the girl:



That was silly, but we need even more silly:



Perfect, you achieved optimal silliness, I'm bigger again:





That was me saying, "Thanks Miles!"





We love you Mom! Even if we weren't always getting ourselves into trouble, you'd still be our hero.



I want to be just like you when I grow up!



Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: