Dear Miles,
On this Memorial Day, the unofficial start to my first full summer, I keep getting told that once it gets warm, we'll get to go camping at Lost Lake.
Of course, I already know how much fun Lost Lake is, and here are the pictures from last year to prove you do too!
You enjoyed the view of Mt. Hood, from the same spot you do every year (2011, 2010):
Then you sat and talked to the rocks:
Before throwing them into the water:
You practiced sneaking up on people:
And giving them bear hugs:

And fishing with Daddy is always fun, even with a DIY fishing pole:
You had tons of fun, but you didn't spend the night (so no actual camping got done):
How, you may ask, would I know all about the trip? Because I was there:
(Remember how Mom was sure she'd be fine camping at 38 weeks and then chickened out at the last minute?)
I can't wait to go actual-camping this year with you (and Mom and Daddy too)!
Love,
₰
P.S. For those of you looking to collect the whole set of Heberlein Kids photos, there are a couple special bonus photos we just added at the end of Packy's Birthday post. We just found them, lost (like the lake), at the bottom of our virtual shoebox.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: