Sunday, May 5, 2013

I Thought It Would Make You Feliz!

by Sean

...but you weren't happy when you saw the mayonnaise-filled sink I made for you.

I guess you already know that's a joke, since nobody (at least nobody I know) actually says "Feliz Cinco de Mayo"!

Speaking of driving you crazy, here's some pictures from our Spring Break in Bend:


(Yes, Daddy left the keys in the ignition again - I guess he didn't learn from Miles' 2009 adventure)



We went to the park along the curve in the river - I thought they could have called it a bend.
Instead they call it "Mirror Pond" (I can't figure out the background of that name either):







As for the park, it wasn't called, "Curve Park," it's called, "Drake Park." Again, I can't understand why, but both of these photos taken there could be appropriate Drake responses to Amanda Bynes:




Amanda Bynes funfact: Daddy plays a cameo in this episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live featuring Amanda.

After the fun in the sun, we got ready to go sledding by practicing inside:





And Miles dressed up like one of the best sled-pullers of all time: Dasher



Then we headed up the Mt. Bachelor Highway to Wanoga Sno Park (highly recommended) for - you guessed it - Sno!

First we warmed up with some snow-sitting:





Then came the actual sledding:







Miles pulled the sled, just like Dasher, as I played Santa by supervising,



Though Daddy was the one with the Santa-pants:




[Ed. note: Daddy played the role of Dasher too, by pulling the sled much more than wannabe Dasher.]

Miles did a great job of keeping cool:



I spent one of our sledding trips dressed as my grandmas:



But my favorite part of spring break was the classic spring-break activity: Sleeping in:



Happy Cinco de Mayo to all! I hope your spring break was as fun as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: