Just in time for winter, let me tell you what I did this summer! I went on my first road trip. Thus we called it our VacaSean.
We started off with something new: An Enchanted Forest. Not just a Village, but a whole Forest!!!
Here's Miles in his Crooked House, which is similar to the Crooked Mile from Miles' first road trip:
We slid out of the old woman's shoe:
It was lots of fun, but after we had enough fairy-taling, we went on to Wildlife Safari, and their Goldilocks exhibit:
First we got a yawn from Baby Bear:
Then we got a wave from Mama Bear:
Finally, Daddy Bear growled at us:
So we moved on!
There were zebras and rhinos:
And deer thingies with funny balls (are we back in fairy-tale land again?)
And big crazy-tall bird-like things (this is totally a fairy-tale, right?):
And big crazy-tall giraffe things:
There was even this deer, which tried to eat Daddy:
Miles, don't be scared, those are just stickers on your window, not crazy-thin animals:
We left the scary animals behind and found a white fallow deer:
A Tiger kitty, just like we have at home:
And whatever the heck these monstrosities are called:
As for the close encounters, I learned that goats have squary-weird eyes:
But they sure like it when I feed them:
See how happy the kiblets made this goat?
Lastly, here's Miles' favorite happy-goat:
Stay tuned for Day 2 of our VacaSean!
₰
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: