Once again this year, we went to the pumpkin patch in search of the Great Pumpkin.
This year, there was a special challenge: FOG!
We peered through the fog and found the tractor:
Suddenly, the pumpkins came into view, and the hunt was on:

Hey, Sean! Over here!
Don't look so perplexed, just come here!
Before we look for the Great Pumpkin, let's pick lesser pumpkins for our Jack-O'Lanterns!

What? You don't think this one is lesser enough?
What if I ninja-kick it?
Hey, come back, it was just an idea!
Oh, look, Daddy found one!
Oh, wait, that's the sun! Daddy's not very good at pumpkin-hunting!
Look, Mom and Sean...
...I found two for you!
Aha, I found the perfect pumpkin for me too!

Sean, it's really heavy! Will you help me carry it?

And, here's one for you:
What does Daddy think of your pumpkin?
He approves; picture time!
Now, back to finding the Great Pumpkin. These magic divining rods should help:
Or not. They were fun to run with but didn't help at all!
Alas, we didn't find the Great Pumpkin. :(
Oh, you think it's easy!? Then, why don't I hide, and you can try to find the Great Miles?
Evidently, the Great Pumpkin escaped along with the fog, so we rode back to the barn with our selections and decided to hunt for it elsewhere:
Figuring we might have more luck if he didn't know it was us, we disguised ourselves to lure the Great Pumpkin out of hiding (and trick our neighbors into giving us treats):
"I'm Yoshi the Milesaur, and this is my friend, Seanald Duck. Now, gimmmme some candy!"
Roar! Time to trick or treat!
We decided to pose with our family in exchange for more sugar:
Next year we'll be able to bring home even more candy thanks to Eagle Eye! Sean's so excited he's already practicing with the crazy costumes we've got saved up:
As for the Great Pumpkin, I guess it'll also have to wait until next year.
Happy Halloween!
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: