Dear Best Brother in the Whole Wide World,
Happy Birthday!
Pretty soon now, I'll also be a big brother, so thanks for showing me the ropes!
Thanks for helping me explore all the adventures that are out there.
Thanks for always being there for me when I need a hand.
Thanks for cheering me up when I'm wet and cold.
Thanks for teaching me how to fish (even if we never catch anything).
Thanks for helping me open MY birthday presents.
Thanks for helping me get stronger (so, someday, I can open our little brother's presents too).
Thanks for catching me when I'm not about to fall.
Today's your day. Thanks for being you!
Love,
Sean
₰
P.S. A belated Happy Birthday to Tiger and Birdie, who turned 13 on Thursday. You're the best kitties! Now that you're teenagers, I guess that means you'll be driving soon, so that's cool too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: