Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Three-Party Fourth Birthday

by Sean



Happy Birthday Miles!
I had so much fun celebrating; this should be an annual event:



First you threw an awesome party with your preschool class, where you spent an acceptable amount of time adoring me:



You got a cool dino cake (almost as cool as a pink cake with white frosting):



Tasty, isn't it?



Yes, yes it is:



Then you spun in circles on your sugar high:





After the festivities, you gave out party favors, and you discussed their awesomeness with your friends:





We also celebrated your birthday at the Spaghetti Factory. Here you're showing me how old you are:



(Grandma looks great, but someone should tell her she can't pass as a two-year-old.)

NO!!! Stay away from me, tickle monster:



You got an awesome balloon hat:



Peekaboo, I see you!



Silly mom thought your hat would fit her head:



Later at home, Grandpa Greg and I rocked out while Grandma Carolyn played your new bee game with you:



Then we watched you play with your new present from Uncle Tristan and Aunt Linda:



It looks cool and has tetherball and basketball.

You'd told me about your skills and even showed me the picture from two Halloweens ago, but I had to see it to believe it:



As if that wasn't enough, you had another birthday party at Grandma Bear and Pa's house with pink cake, white frosting, and a monkey candle:



You eagerly blew out your candle:



Back home, you posed for your four-year photos.
Obviously, you'd picked up some cuteness pointers from watching my photo shoots over the first 7 weeks of my life:







Happy 4th Birthday Big Brother! Thanks for all of the kisses and hugs. I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: