Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Taking Sean to See the Great Pumpkin

by Miles

It's that time of year again, when the family gets all dressed up in our holiday best and heads out to the countryside to hunt for the best selection of many.



[Ed: Uh...Miles...leave the trees for December! Go find a pumpkin!]

Oh yeah, pumpkins! I think I see one over there:



This year, Sean helped Mom, Daddy, and me find the Great Pumpkin:



He kept his eyes peeled, and generally did a much better job than when I slept through my Great Pumpkin visit as a newborn:



I showed him what my stomach will look like on Halloween:



I drove a tractor:



Boo!



Sean: Did I scare you? 

I humored my parents by wandering around the maze (I'm so good at those, it was a piece of candy!):





We sat together on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch:



We saw the parade, which was practically as good as Rockaway Beach's 4th of July parade:



I impersonated this picture from 2008:



We finally found the perfect pumpkin:



And we played "Where's Sean?" and "Where's Miles?" Can you find us?





It sure is getting easier to find me every year I get bigger!

What, you couldn't find me? What about now?



All the excitement wore Sean out so he tried to eat the nearest pumpkin:



Sean and I also picked out our own great pumpkins (with green stems!!!):





Stay tuned for Halloween night pictures of us in our costumes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: