Sunday, October 7, 2012

Announcement - Health Update

For those of you who haven't heard, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to have my heart fixed again. It's time for Miles 3.0.

Mom, Daddy, Sean, and I are checking back into the hospital on Monday, and my cardiothoracic surgeon will be replacing my pulmonary valve and the conduit between my heart and my lungs.

This was an expected surgery. As I grow, I will continue to need this replaced. Mom and Daddy have been very relieved that my last surgery got me this far!

In case you're new to the blog and my story, here's a link to the original post that explains Tetralogy of Fallot and pulmonary atresia, and here's the post about my 2nd surgery.

I'll have Mom or Daddy give you some updates from the hospital.



P.S. We took a 1.2-mile walk yesterday to support the Portland chapter of Mended Little Hearts, a support group for families with children with congenital heart disease. If you'd like to support them, you can donate online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: