Longtime readers of this blog will remember Dr. Grumpy from my last prolonged stay at the hospital.
We've been lucky to avoid him this stay, but today he was on call, and he actually managed to be nice during his morning visit.
Unfortunately, he and the surgeon decided I'm still draining enough fluid that they want to keep me here for at least another day before taking out my drains and letting me go home to play.
With the wind and rain that's shown up since I've been here, it won't be too long before Fall lives up to its name, and I get to do my chores, like last year:
Or maybe, I'll just throw leaves at you, like kids should be doing:
☺
P.S. Once Dr. Grumpy left my room, he headed across the hall to the nurses' station, and we heard him whining about how the surgeons never come in early, and that the computer garbled his orders (though they've worked every time before, and he's sure it wasn't his mistake).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: