Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bigger, Faster, Stronger, Louder

by Sean

In honor of CHD Awareness Week, we're going to try to drum up some traffic with a novel concept: Frequent Posting! That means you should scroll down, because you might actually have missed a post! For more on CHD Awareness Week, see Miles' post below.

First off, congratulations to the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks!!!

We've updated our background image with a Super Bowl Sunday shot of Seattle, in honor of their win.

Sunday before the Super Bowl, we skipped out on watching the Pro Bowl to have our own rematch of the San Francisco/Seattle conference title game.

Let's go!





Can you guess who's the Seahawks, and who's the Niners?

I started off pretty awesome, on the slide and swings:

 



Miles was nowhere in sight!





I got a little complacent:



And began admiring my reflection and silhouette a little too much:



 



Suddenly Miles started to catch up!



He wasn't letting up:





Beast mode has been unleashed - hide your Skittles:



Then he was on me, yelling something about the Legion of Boom ("L-O-B!!!"):



I tried to push him around, but he was in control the whole time!





It's like I was on foot, and he had wheels!!! That's the difference of the 12th man, I guess.

Thanks for a great game Miles!



There will be a rematch, and I'll be ready next time with wheels of my own!





P.S. Did you know: Colin Kaepernick's adoptive parents adopted him after two of their sons died in infancy of CHD's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miles and Sean want to know what you think: