In honor of CHD Awareness Week, we're going to try to drum up some traffic with a novel concept: Frequent Posting! That means you should scroll down, because you might actually have missed a post! For more on CHD Awareness Week, see Miles' post below.
Wow! This weekend, some crazy winter fun started, and I, for one, am not going to miss a minute of it!
That's right, it snowed!
Hey, Miles! Let's go play!!!
Wait, Miles is already out there!
Wait for me, here I come!
Brrr:
While this wasn't my first snow, it was the first time I got to walk around in it:
And, while that was fun, I found it's even better to be carried around and pulled through it:
Best of all, I got to watch Miles sled down the hill:
Over and over again!
As Miles took his runs down the hill, and I played sideline reporter, I used my hat to make my perspective even more like Bob Costas':
Wow, that was fun! I can't wait until the summer games when I can actually feel my toes!
Rio, here come the Heberlein Kids (just like the Dufour-Lapointe sisters) ! U-S-A! U-S-A!
₰
yay!!!!!
ReplyDelete