In honor of CHD Awareness Week, we're going to try to drum up some traffic with a novel concept: Frequent Posting! That means you should scroll down, because you might actually have missed a post! For more on CHD Awareness Week, see Miles' post below.
Say what!?
I'm 15 months already?!
Wait, I know I'm just starting to get used to non-monthly birthdays, but that doesn't seem right!

And, why are there leaves everywhere in these pictures?
All I see is snow outside!
That makes me, in Miles' words: "Happy-Sad":
I mean, I know I had a great 15-month birthday! I remember raking leaves
And, I remember all the presents Miles gave me, including leaves, smiles, and flowers!

I loved my presents, and I gave him a standing ovation for his interpretive dance of a blooming flower:
Best! Birthday! Ever!
I just thought we would have celebrated with my readers a little sooner! C'est la vie, let's trash this sign, and put in the 18-month one:
Hello again, long time no see:
I'm 18 months now, or as the math-inclined adults in the house call it, "A year and a half"!!!
To celebrate, I did my best impression of Miles at 18 months:
And I didn't let Daddy trick me into shoveling snow.
Instead I dressed up for the occasion (the occasion being "cool" weather):
I did my own cool interpretive dance this time, "il fait froid":
I even rode my horse:
And drove my school bus:
Just like 3 months ago, Miles gave me lots of his best gift of all: smiles:
Wow, what a party!
Best! Birthday! Ever!
See you in 3 months for another one!
₰
P.S. Sometimes, headlines are the hardest part of a post (hence all the delays in posting). For this one, I simply Googled, "What happened in the year 1518?" and went with the alternative title to Strasbourg's catastrophe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Miles and Sean want to know what you think: